Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Another One Hits the Scene

So the motivations for this blogger dipping her toe into the vast, undulating blogosphere are numerous. First and formast, perhaps, is personal philosophy. Life's a journey...one should either be on vacation or planning a vacation. Secondly, having just graduated from a journalism program with little to no practical experience, I decided it was high time to get my feet wet, earn some street cred., and maybe even get paid for a piece or two. And lastly, because not only do I need space that is conducive to archiving my streams of consiousness (I tend to lose people when I write out loud), but I need a place to chronicle my travel mishaps, adventures, and flight attendant dramas. So, in accordance with the Amaral family mantra, "travel is so educational," let the scholarship begin!

No comments: